CLOSED: Jack Pucks

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

quadmasta

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Reasonably-priced jack pucks to protect your car while you or a shop is working on it. These are made from hockey pucks so they're vulcanized rubber and very strong. The "pin" is shaped so it will hold itself in the car so it stays put while the jack or lift points are positioned.
mvimg_20180814_135049-jpg.13167
mvimg_20180814_135049-jpg.13168

mvimg_20180814_135131-jpg.13169

The pricing is
2 for $35
4 for $55
Shipping is included to the 48 contiguous US states.
Canada is $19 extra (found out the hard way it's more expensive than their website quotes)

Last edited:

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll take a pair!

Guessing this will do for 2 wheel (left/right side) at a time rotations?

Any way to use the jack pads with a jack stand if your puck is already being used under the jack?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Reasonably-priced jack pucks to protect your car while you or a shop is working on it. These are made from hockey pucks so they're vulcanized rubber and very strong. The "pin" is shaped so it will hold itself in the car so it stays put while the jack or lift points are positioned.
View attachment 13167 View attachment 13168
View attachment 13169
The pricing is
2 for $35
4 for $55
Shipping is included to the 48 contiguous US states.
Canada is $19 extra (found out the hard way it's more expensive than their website quotes)
interested

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I’m interested in a set of four. I assume they stay put once in, as shown in the picture above? As in, I could pop the pucks in and take the car to Costco, or wherever, and have the tires changed without any worry of Costco’s techs damaging the battery using their lift?

Thanks!

quadmasta

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m interested in a set of four. I assume they stay put once in, as shown in the picture above? As in, I could pop the pucks in and take the car to Costco, or wherever, and have the tires changed without any worry of Costco’s techs damaging the battery using their lift?

Thanks!
I wouldn't drive any distance with them in there but from a parking spot to the lift it'd probably be fine. I told the guys at the tire shop they were in the trunk and they knew what to do with them. They were only replacing a single tire so they just used a low-profile jack. They should work with lifts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.