CLOSED / INACTIVE: Tesla Model 3 Performance Spoiler - New

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weston998

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Posting this up a second time as it was deleted for some reason...:

Selling my Tesla Model 3 Performance Spoiler - factory OEM/new. I picked it up a few weeks ago from the service center, but don't think we want it installed (personal preference)

I'm in Santa Clara, CA however can ship as well (would need to be covered by buyer). Please reach out if you have any questions.

Asking $500 (based on what they're going for on other threads)

Am available to meet this week (I'm relatively free). PM me with any questions or reasonable offers

Achooo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Were you contacted by someone at the service center when the spoiler became available, or did you inquire and find out that way? I'm still waiting for mine and wondering how much I should bug my mostly non-responsive service adviser.

Weston998

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just happen to be in for a service appointment and asked about it. I've had multiple issues since taking delivery of the car, so it's possible they made an exception at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.