Clock and release notes

Elise

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone else have difficulty reading the time.? It’s too far away and/or too small. Would love to see it adjusted.
I’m obviously new to this, but is there not some site other than the in-car screen where I can read up on updates/release notes? Where does one find this info. Only in the car?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone else have difficulty reading the time.? It’s too far away and/or too small. Would love to see it adjusted.
I’m obviously new to this, but is there not some site other than the in-car screen where I can read up on updates/release notes? Where does one find this info. Only in the car?
Release notes are just in the car, but users here share snapshots of them here (in the software section) along with general conversation on each release

I agree the time and temperature are to small and too far away to be safely viewed with old eyes. I would like to see them moved to the left side of the screen.

tencate

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would very much like the clock and temperature displayed in a larger font too! I've even thought that perhaps there's room in the driving display for them.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sounds like a good voice command - Ask for the time and temperature. I'm sure you can ask Google or Siri, but maybe just a bit extreme when maybe they could be made a little bigger, or at least customized in some way.

K. Martin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I agree that the Time be made larger and moved closer to the left if possible. Driving (distance) glasses make it difficult to read as is.