Cleaning random dirt off car

scottismyname

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So what is the best way to clean patches of dirt or fingerprints or bird droppings without doing a full wash. I'm paranoid about ruining the paint but can't really afford a ppf at this point. Any tips are appreciated

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

2170pwr

Country
Country
So what is the best way to clean patches of dirt or fingerprints or bird droppings without doing a full wash. I'm paranoid about ruining the paint but can't really afford a ppf at this point. Any tips are appreciated
For quick spot cleaning you can purchase a "quick detailer" or even better make your own with a rise-less wash and distilled water. "Pan the organizer" is a great resource for car cleaning:

River3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been using Nano Towels that I bought from Amazon to spot clean my Model 3.

They're made of some amazing fiber, not microfiber. I use the same kind of towels in the bathroom to clean the mirrors to a spotless finish using just water.

I just wipe with a wet towel and polish with a dry one.

They're also great for getting bugs and stuff off my car before I wash it with Optimum No Rinse.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been using Nano Towels that I bought from Amazon to spot clean my Model 3.

They're made of some amazing fiber, not microfiber. I use the same kind of towels in the bathroom to clean the mirrors to a spotless finish using just water.

I just wipe with a wet towel and polish with a dry one.

They're also great for getting bugs and stuff off my car before I wash it with Optimum No Rinse.
Thanks for this. Buying now!

tim-sutherland

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I have opti coat pro plus on my car, but I've been using a spray bottle with distilled water and a microfiber towel, just spraying and wiping with a lifting motion to get the bugs off. It's pretty easy if you stay on top of it so I try to give it a look if I do any freeway driving.