Clean Vehicle Rebate - HELP!

HeyEllwood

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey everyone!

I submitted for the Clean Vehicle Rebate for California (SF) awhile back and just got an email saying the following:
Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 10.03.34 AM.png
I cannot for the life of me find the actual purchase agreement within my Tesla account. Do I have to actually reach out to Tesla for them to send me my actual purchase agreement? Not sure why this wouldn't just be in my account. I do have a link that says "Purchase agreement", but this doesn't have any signatures on it but it has my info on it and the cost of the car..just no signatures of anyone.

Any help/info is much appreciated! Also sorry if this is a thread already, I searched.

Last edited:

IPv6Freely

Go Leafs Go
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You should have had a link emailed to you from Echosign (labeled as from Tesla) that gave you the option to download the form after signing and a link to access it (or with the documents attached) that include all signatures.
The only thing I ever signed was the paperwork in person during delivery.

WhiteJagRip

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Yours might have ended up in your SPAM folder, my e-mail automatically sends all e-mails with pdf attachments to my junk mail. Most likely it was deleted for sitting in your SPAM folder. You can call up your ISA/IDA to request one, your bank(if you financed) should also have a copy on hand.

HeyEllwood

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Update on this - I ended up reaching out to my delivery guy that first contacted me about setting up my delivery of my Model 3 and within an hour he sent me all my documents.

They completely forgot to send me my signed documents..all good to go now.

RocketRay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just FYI: I had my docs in around 12 July, on 15 Sept they approved it and finally sent the check on 15 Oct. So it takes awhile.

Also it's from the same fund as the $450 SCE rebate, so go figure. Wouldn't doubt that PG&E has the same deal.

IPv6Freely

Go Leafs Go
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Update on this - I ended up reaching out to my delivery guy that first contacted me about setting up my delivery of my Model 3 and within an hour he sent me all my documents.

They completely forgot to send me my signed documents..all good to go now.
I tried that but of course the guy doesn't work there anymore so it just bounced. Not sure who else I could contact to get my documents...

That said, the rebate website said for Teslas to use the date of first registration rather than the actual purchase date. So that would just be the date on my DMV registration certificate, right?

I still want my signed docs though :(