Class Action Lawsuit Against CNBC Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think all Tesla owners should join in a class action lawsuit suing CNBC and other media outlets for broadcasting fraudulent information to suppress Tesla stock value. If they would succeed and force Tesla into bankruptcy, all Tesla owners would be left out in the cold. They repeatedly manufacture news that is not just inaccurate, it is intentionally produced to negatively impact Tesla stock prices. They do not simply offer opinions, they quotes facts that have no basis in reality. Surely, there has got to be a class action law firm willing to gamble on a billion dollar payoff. Tesla owners do not need to benefit monetarily from said lawsuit, just receive the assurance that Tesla isn’t going anywhere. It would also spur sales of individuals afraid to purchase a Tesla because they worry the company will go out of business.

Ed Woodrick

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
quotes facts that have no basis in reality.
I'd be careful making statements like that, I suspect that they have a lot more lawyers sitting around doing nothing than you do. It's one of those, you may could sue for a million dollars, and you win and it doesn't even show on their annual report. But if they sue and win, your life may be ruined.

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
There's definitely a class-action firm out there waiting for anything like this. I'm sure we all see plenty of those class-action cards where they have a settlement waiting that will give every party to the action a Blow-pop and a coupon to Bennigans while the law firm gets a millions of dollars in fees. CNBC - rightly or wrongly - is presenting what analysts are saying, much like most news organizations. The analysts are mixed bag of stupid, agenda-ed, or reasonably clued-in folks. Whenever you are dealing with Wall St., you always have to learn how to separate the gold from the BS on your own as there are hucksters on every corner trying to part you from your cash.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'd be careful making statements like that, I suspect that they have a lot more lawyers sitting around doing nothing than you do. It's one of those, you may could sue for a million dollars, and you win and it doesn't even show on their annual report. But if they sue and win, your life may be ruined.
I have gone up against a millionaire and beaten him in a lawsuit. Not gonna worry about these clowns. As matter of fact, I dare them, if they are paying attention to this, to come after me. The burden will be on them to prove that their facts are real, not made up out of thin air. They must prove that what I said is not real. As I said, I have been through this before. Their only cause of action would be slander or libel. They would not be able to satisfy the legal requirements for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.