Charleston, SC Owners

Country
Country
Are there any Model 3 owners in the Charleston, SC area that would be willing to meet up for coffee so my wife and I could see the car in person? We just received our invite to configure, but want to see the car before moving forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Josh

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are there any Model 3 owners in the Charleston, SC area that would be willing to meet up for coffee so my wife and I could see the car in person? We just received our invite to configure, but want to see the car before moving forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Josh
Hi I have a Grey Model 3 I live in Mt Pleasant I would be happy to show you my car just e-mail me at Bigo1944@comcast.net

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Josh
Sorry put the wrong email It is Bigo1964@comcast.net

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I have a customer who got the fast Model 3 (not sure the exact trim model?). He took me for a ride and it felt like that first drop on a roller coaster. Not even kidding! I can ask him if he’s interested in taking you for a ride. He’s also a friend.