Charge port door sticks out

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Bma00

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Is it normal for the charge port door to stick out this much? I think it didn't use to stick out as much. But the left brake light was sticking out toward the back, so I got that fixed at a service center. I think they screwed in the left brake light further into the body, so probably as a result, the charge port door isn't flush w/its surrounding left brake light.
img_1407-jpg.16509
img_5493-jpg.16510

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
mine drags on the taillight (with squeaky plastic sounds each time). It was one of the items on my delivery issues list that is still waiting to be resolved.

ravisorg

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Mine was like that - I showed them at the service center when I was in and they fixed it so it’s flush now. Yours isn’t so bad, but when you’re in getting something done just point it out and they should be able to adjust it.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Very common, mention it to Tesla and they can adjust it.

FYI: On an S or X you can adjust the flushness yourself, just turn the little rubber bumper. It's a screw!