Charge Limit -Actual Value

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I just picked up my model 3, it's awesome. One quick question I had has to do with the charge limit. I've seen recommendations for 70% or 80% charge limit for people with a short commute. So how do I tell what I have it set at? I can drag it along without issue, but it's really hard to tell to what percent it is set. Is there a place it's displayed that I'm missing?

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I just picked up my model 3, it's awesome. One quick question I had has to do with the charge limit. I've seen recommendations for 70% or 80% charge limit for people with a short commute. So how do I tell what I have it set at? I can drag it along without issue, but it's really hard to tell to what percent it is set. Is there a place it's displayed that I'm missing?
Nope, each big tick is 10%, guesstimate off of that!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That actually helped a lot. It's really hard to see on the charging screen on the car, but it's easy to drag right to one of the bars on the app. Thanks!
I charge to ~85% and agree the app seems to be somewhat easy at snapping it into place.