chadeNO CHAdeMO

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Our Buy and Sell section is for Green or Red Level supporting members only. If you wish to participate (post ads or reply to ads )please visit: account upgrades

Selling or promoting commertial products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No "bumping" of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

theteslarator

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
Tesla hasn’t had any CHAdeMO adapters to sell for months
I don’t want one from China through eBay.

I don’t want to buy the apparently still beta Setec CCS1 to Tesla adapter that requires special Windows-only (no Linux, no Mac) software to flash the firmware.
Is there a non-Setec CCS to Tesla adapter?

Anybody have an unused, unloved Tesla CHAdeMO adapter cluttering up their lives I can buy?

-Peter

theteslarator

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
Hey, Tesla Owners Online has a lot of pull! Just got the email that CHAdeMOs were available again. Bought it, and it's being shipped. Just checked and they continue to be available.
With respect to my previous post, never mind...

-Peter