Ceramic Pro Coating Service in Houston

Omega

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks to the recommendation from Ibukun (aka @JOUL3S), I just used the coating service from David. This man is very careful with his work and super details in his job for all parts of my car (body, glasses, wheel rims under aero cap, and even the nuts on the wheels!!!). My M3 still looks stunning after a week undergone two thunderstorms, multiple heavy rains, and flying rocks on my way to work (I’m sure Houstonians understand these most!!!).

His price is half of the price in other stores (1 coating layer ~$400, 2 layers ~$600, 3 layers ~$800, warranty 5-7 years), and all the jobs were done in my garage on a Sunday morning (for about 4.5 hours). I think two layers (last about 5 years) are usually enough to prevent scratches and dirts, even from occasionally brush/hard-touch car wash (but please DON’T do that!!! Soft-touch car wash for removing snow/salt, or hand wash with Optimum are the best). I actually did 3 layers because Houston is the land of trucks and following up with flying rocks. The work was really amazing. This guy believes his work is an art, so everything has to be perfect! From my superb experience, I think I must share this gem to our Tesla owners living near Houston area.

If you decide to give him a call (David Sotelo, 832-378-2019), you can either mention my name, Quan, or Ibukun, and then tell him that you found him from Tesla forum. He will probably give you a discount, and will also do his work as best as possible (that’s the power of Tesla forum). I said the same thing with John Gray from Gulf Coast Auto Shield, an awesome place for Tesla premium window tinting service, and he gave me $50 discount on my receipt. People nowadays love recommendations and keep up with their reputation very well.

P/s: Forgive me because I cannot resist taking some pictures with my baby.

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7 (1).jpg
8 (1).jpg
9 (1).jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Super happy with my new car. I am sure everyone is really enjoying your new baby as well.

JeopardE

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks to the recommendation from Ibukun (aka @JOUL3S), I just used the coating service from David. This man is very careful with his work and super details in his job for all parts of my car (body, glasses, wheel rims under aero cap, and even the nuts on the wheels!!!). My M3 still looks stunning after a week undergone two thunderstorms, multiple heavy rains, and flying rocks on my way to work (I’m sure Houstonians understand these most!!!).

His price is half of the price in other stores (1 coating layer ~$400, 2 layers ~$600, 3 layers ~$800, warranty 5-7 years), and all the jobs were done in my garage on a Sunday morning (for about 4.5 hours). I think two layers (last about 5 years) are usually enough to prevent scratches and dirts, even from occasionally brush/hard-touch car wash (but please DON’T do that!!! Soft-touch car wash for removing snow/salt, or hand wash with Optimum are the best). I actually did 3 layers because Houston is the land of trucks and following up with flying rocks. The work was really amazing. This guy believes his work is an art, so everything has to be perfect! From my superb experience, I think I must share this gem to our Tesla owners living near Houston area.

If you decide to give him a call (David Sotelo, 832-378-2019), you can either mention my name, Quan, or Ibukun, and then tell him that you found him from Tesla forum. He will probably give you a discount, and will also do his work as best as possible (that’s the power of Tesla forum). I said the same thing with John Gray from Gulf Coast Auto Shield, an awesome place for Tesla premium window tinting service, and he gave me $50 discount on my receipt. People nowadays love recommendations and keep up with their reputation very well.

P/s: Forgive me because I cannot resist taking some pictures with my baby.

View attachment 15577 View attachment 15578
View attachment 15579
View attachment 15582
View attachment 15580
View attachment 15581
View attachment 15587
View attachment 15588
View attachment 15586
View attachment 15584
View attachment 15585
View attachment 15583

Super happy with my new car. I am sure everyone is really enjoying your new baby as well.
Looks stunning. Congrats!