Ceramic coating, san diego. Ca

Mericc

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Update 1.
Car is sitting in garage so the ceramic can cure, ill post pictures after 24hrs.

--Info--
Grandmasters

If you have questions, theyll be happy to answer, if youd like to see it in person, i can show you mine if your near the area in San Diego

--original post--
One of my good friends started his own detailing company and has done a few vehicles and RVs, hes actually working on my model 3 as we speak, would anyone be interested in ceramic coating also? I convinced him to give the forum members discounts if you use my name as a promo,(mericc3)<--promo code. so hell do a full ceramic coating for $800 I will post pictures immediately after hes done. Hes located in San Diego, and hes mobile, so he can do it at your home

*to the admin, hopefully this is okay to post? If not please let me know where and what to do? Thanks.

Last edited:

scottismyname

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm definitely interested. A few questions.
1) From what I understand though you need to first have the car cleaned very well and polished before the ceramic can be applied. I'm assuming that is included?
2) Will he buff out swirl marks and/or fix tiny blemishes before applying the ceramic?
3) What kind of ceramic does he use?
4) Does he offer any kind of PPF?
5) Is there any warranty?
6) What is the name of his business?

Mericc

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm definitely interested. A few questions.
1) From what I understand though you need to first have the car cleaned very well and polished before the ceramic can be applied. I'm assuming that is included?
2) Will he buff out swirl marks and/or fix tiny blemishes before applying the ceramic?
3) What kind of ceramic does he use?
4) Does he offer any kind of PPF?
5) Is there any warranty?
6) What is the name of his business?
Ill just have you contact him, i dont want to mess up being the middle man haha

Grandmasters

scottismyname

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ill just have you contact him, i dont want to mess up being the middle man haha

Grandmasters
Can you possibly tell your friend to check his messages? I've tried calling every day for like a week and left a text and VM but no response....not very good for someone trying to start a business?

Rhaekar

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's pretty easy to do the paint correction and ceramic coat yourself if you have the time. I washed, clayed, then did the paint correction Friday then did the ceramic coat the next day. Ceramic coating is easy, it's the paint correction and prep that takes forever.