Center Screen Pixel Problem

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have had my Model 3 for about 1 year. Recently I noticed a pixel defect on the main screen. There are 2 vertical rows of pixels (not aligned) which do not match the surrounding color display. Each of the row occupies about 10% of the distance top to bottom. Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions on what to do?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have had my Model 3 for about 1 year. Recently I noticed a pixel defect on the main screen. There are 2 vertical rows of pixels (not aligned) which do not match the surrounding color display. Each of the row occupies about 10% of the distance top to bottom. Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions on what to do?
have service take a look. it could be a software glitch if it just came up, or something in the hardware failing.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've had a few glitches where some text would be garbled but it was dynamic as if the software had failed.

If you have rows or columns of failed pixels that persist beyond reboot/power down reset, I'd suggest getting it checked at SC- sounds like warranty to me.