Cell Phone charging

scottismyname

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I like the area to charge your cell phones, however, they charge the phones pretty slowly. I can charge must faster using a fast charger plugged into the 12V/cigarette lighter adapter. I was wondering if there's a clean way to run cables from that area to charging area and replace the factory cables with my new ones.

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I like the area to charge your cell phones, however, they charge the phones pretty slowly. I can charge must faster using a fast charger plugged into the 12V/cigarette lighter adapter. I was wondering if there's a clean way to run cables from that area to charging area and replace the factory cables with my new ones.
Check out this video. It will show you how to do it

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What type of phone do you have?

Have you seen the Jeda Wireless Pad? Getjeda.com

I did a write up here... https://teslaownersonline.com/threa...one-charger-for-tesla.5927/page-6#post-102541