Car won't wake up "Temporary maintenance try again later"

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Golden Gate

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This afternoon I'm receiving a message on my app when I try to wake the car that says "Temporary Maintenance Please Try Again Later".... of course this was as I was trying to demonstrate summon to someone whom I had "sold" on a model 3.

Is this some sort of network outage? Happening on LTE and WIFI, and on 32.2.

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
This afternoon I'm receiving a message on my app when I try to wake the car that says "Temporary Maintenance Please Try Again Later".... of course this was as I was trying to demonstrate summon to someone whom I had "sold" on a model 3.

Is this some sort of network outage? Happening on LTE and WIFI, and on 32.2.
Yes, I have been unable to connect since I first tried at 1 pm PST. It's 2:50 pm now. At first, it just would time out, then about an hour later it said "connection error" (I think), now it says "Temporary Maintenance Please try again later". First time I've seen this.

webdriverguy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes, I have been unable to connect since I first tried at 1 pm PST. It's 2:50 pm now. At first, it just would time out, then about an hour later it said "connection error" (I think), now it says "Temporary Maintenance Please try again later". First time I've seen this.
What if they are preparing for v9? Joking ofcourse