Can't go back to FM HD1 station after selecting HD2 or 3?

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Rich M

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Example: if you're listening to 100.3 HD1 (the primary station), just tap the right arrow >| to get to 100.3 HD2. But if I want to go back to 100.3 HD1, tapping the left arrow |< just scans to the next lower frequency, 99.9. Then I have to tap the right arrow again to get back to 100.3. Unless 99.9 has an HD2, in which case it goes to 99.9 HD2. At this point I have crashed the car into a fruit stand. ;)

It's not just me right?

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Example: if you're listening to 100.3 HD1 (the primary station), just tap the right arrow >| to get to 100.3 HD2. But if I want to go back to 100.3 HD1, tapping the left arrow |< just scans to the next lower frequency, 99.9. Then I have to tap the right arrow again to get back to 100.3. Unless 99.9 has an HD2, in which case it goes to 99.9 HD2. At this point I have crashed the car into a fruit stand. ;)

It's not just me right?
Yeah, there's no way with the scroller or the |< >| screen buttons.
My advice would be to go into the largest music view and just poke what you want. Direct access.

Rich M

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good point! I keep forgetting the "full screen" view on FM is different than on streaming.