Can't find a way to put reservation on hold

tdhcsc

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
So,, I've gotten my invitation twice now to configure my model 3. After looking through my account and the Model 3 website I can't find any place to put my model 3 on hold or hold my place in line. It appears to me that it's purposely hidden so you can't postpone delivery. It's just nowhere to be found.

So,,, what's the procedure to put your reservation on hold until the less expensive version is released. I've given up!

I've better things to do than spend the next couple of hours trying to find a 'needle in a haystack'

Any help appreciated

Dan

tdhcsc

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Thanks, I thought that's the best way to handle it. What confused me was the fact that I watched a couple of youtube videos that have a page where you can put a hold on your order and I couldn't find it.

At the moment I drive a 2009 Mini Cooper and love it. With all the delays on the model 3 I ponder waiting till the electric 2019 Mini Cooper is available. Rumor has it that it will be available next year for about 40 grand,,, and,,,, I'll get the federal and state tax credit bringing an out the door price to not much more than $30,000.

Sorry,,,, I really like what Tesla is doing and want a model 3 but at 73 I need to be realistic as well.

Thanks again,

Dan

Last edited:

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks, I thought that's the best way to handle it. What confused me was the fact that I watched a couple of youtube videos that have a page where you can put a hold on your order and I couldn't find it.
I think that is gone now since they redesigned the configuration page. If you haven't paged through the configurator, you should do so just to get familiar with it. It won't hurt unless you click "order" (as far as I know!).