Candid thoughts after 1 week of ownership

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I wouldn't be surprised that if you were to wreck your 3, Tesla would put you at the beginning of the queue for a new one.

If anything, its the Y that I know I will want to compliment the 3 as soon as possible.

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Frankly at this point, I'm hoping to have my M3 for a few years, pay next to nothing for it and in 2020/21 we're going to have SO many EV and alternative options in the world I think there will be some great competition.

scaots

Tesla Pilot, Owner, and Shareholder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
If anything, its the Y that I know I will want to compliment the 3 as soon as possible.
Yup, I'll be getting in the queue for the Y next. I will need to replace big AWD vehicle in next 5-6 years. Y will be a bit smaller than what I'm used to, but X with long range is way too expensive.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I wouldn't be surprised that if you were to wreck your 3, Tesla would put you at the beginning of the queue for a new one.

Yup, I'll be getting in the queue for the Y next. I will need to replace big AWD vehicle in next 5-6 years. Y will be a bit smaller than what I'm used to, but X with long range is way too expensive.
I'm thinking Model Y for my wife, but we'll see. She may want a new car before the Y is available. She also wants an electric Audi, so we'll see...

mtdoak

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

My guess is you’d get the same priority as current s/x owners.