Canadian Insurance Questions and Answers

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Duliban Insurance Brokers

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
With over 40 years of experience in the insurance industry we will answer any of your insurance questions relating to electric vehicles especially the Model 3 as this make and model is in our quoting system and have already insured multiple customers with the Model 3. We will try our best to answer questions outside of Canada but we specialize and could provide quotes to users in Ontario Canada.

Our staff are Electric Vehicle enthusiasts as we have partnered with the Electric Vehicle Society of Ontario.

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hi, Anything for California?
Hi wawam3, unfortunately we do not write any insurance in the USA as the regulations are quite different compared to Canada. We are currently looking into partnering with an American insurance company/agency so we could answer questions for North America.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi, I am new to this forum and noticed you can provide quotes to members in Ontario. I am looking into purchasing the home charging station within a month or so. I know it is not auto insurance related but is there anyway this can be covered through your program, maybe under home insurance? I was looking at the Aviva Tesla insurance and they mentioned "wall connector coverage".

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hi, I am new to this forum and noticed you can provide quotes to members in Ontario. I am looking into purchasing the home charging station within a month or so. I know it is not auto insurance related but is there anyway this can be covered through your program, maybe under home insurance? I was looking at the Aviva Tesla insurance and they mentioned "wall connector coverage".
Hi Jeffrey, thank you for posting your question. There is no extra cost or endorsement you have to add to cover the home charging station. It will be covered under your home insurance with our program. We cannot speak to the Aviva coverage for home charging station as we do not know the exact details.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Jeffrey, thank you for posting your question. There is no extra cost or endorsement you have to add to cover the home charging station. It will be covered under your home insurance with our program. We cannot speak to the Aviva coverage for home charging station as we do not know the exact details.
Thank you for the reply. I will give you a call this morning to see what your program can do for me.