Canada Coast to Coast Super charging may be available, per tesla owners site

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

AutopilotFan

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Your car can plot a route from coast to coast in North America.

If you are looking to plan a trip while not in your car, I've had a lot of luck using the Plugshare app. Make sure to tell it what car you have, and set the type of chargers you're looking for.

Remember that you don't need Superchargers for the entire trip. You'll be stopping to sleep from time to time. Select a hotel with a charging station you can use, and you can have a full battery in the morning.

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
I think the OP excitement is specifically about the Canada route being complete. There have been large gaps that would have made that route difficult. Over a dozen of these just got opened yesterday. I think this is truly exciting!!

Map is from the supercharge.info site that @FRC mentioned.

cbad87bf-723b-4932-9f94-a5a446f55948-png.31299

Last edited:

Lgkahn

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
i doubt it still no superchargers in the upper peninsula of mich .. been promised for 2 years.. makes it very hard to drive up there from the east coast. you would have to go all the way around through wisconsin.

PiperPaul

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I think the OP excitement is specifically about the Canada route being complete. There have been large gaps that would have made that route difficult. Over a dozen of these just got opened yesterday. I think this is truly exciting!!

Map is from the supercharge.info site that @FRC mentioned.

View attachment 31299
Cool, BUT....
Please notice that the world of modernity ends before you get to Nova Scotia.
Here we have ONE Supercharger for the whole province. I could drive there in 90 minutes, get a full charge, then drive home and have exactly the same charge in the battery as when I left home.
Nonetheless; every drive here in my M3 is a thing of beauty. (Potholes excluded.)

Plus.... PetroCanada is now bragging about their coast to coast network of EV chargers which they are currently making available for free, BUT, they are CCS & CHAdeMO so my J1772 connector isn't in the game.
(Yeah, I know I could order a CHAdeMO adapter from Tesla so stock owners could see another uptick.)