Can you check supercharger availability outside of the car?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I love the fact that you can check supercharger availability from inside the car via the maps, but it dawned on me that there does not appear to be a way to check availability from outside of the car via web/app. Does anyone know of a way? Chargepoint shows them as does Plugshare, but I don't think either have the data about occupancy unless people check in.

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I love the fact that you can check supercharger availability from inside the car via the maps, but it dawned on me that there does not appear to be a way to check availability from outside of the car via web/app. Does anyone know of a way? Chargepoint shows them as does Plugshare, but I don't think either have the data about occupancy unless people check in.
I've been wishing for this feature too on our Tesla app. I think right now there's no other "official" way aside from the car.

Well ok, there is one other way... but one must be in the Fremont Tesla store looking at their ginormous board to do so. :p

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been wishing for this feature too on our Tesla app. I think right now there's no other "official" way aside from the car.

Well ok, there is one other way... but one must be in the Fremont Tesla store looking at their ginormous board to do so. :p
Yeah this would be a good feature add for sure!