Calling people waiting for model 3 from brooklyn

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I have been waiting to pick up my model 3 in Brooklyn for over 2 weeks now.
I am being told that my car and several other model 3s had paint chip damage. Our cars are sitting at a body shop waiting to be painted. The problem is that the body shop cannot confirm when they will be done. I am seeking the other 4 or 5 people waiting for their car for the same reason. Please contact me so we can compare notes. I am perplexed why Tesla is not addressing this issue, and how it is possible that they would do business with a body shop that cannot confirm when the cars will be ready. It is a strange story, and I am beginning to lose confidence in the car, my experience, and what I am being told.

djejnyc

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Im in Brooklyn but way back in line, (Late 2018 delivery). Are you a Tesla owner or did you reserve early? Are you charging at home? We live in an apartment and are hoping we can go without a charger