Calling all Newfoundlanders

FRC

Legendary Member 🏆
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
On August 9th the border reopens for US travellers with immunization(that's me!). My wife and I have been hoping to make this epic journey for quite some time. Unfortunately, a little bug they call COVID-19 got in the way.

We are hoping to be on your beautiful island from about August 19-28th. We will be car-camping about half the time and staying in hotels the other half. I've identified a handful of provincial parks with electric hook-ups and we'll be spending a few nights there. Since there are no superchargers, overnight charging becomes critical in order to be able to cover as much of your beautiful home as possible.

If you have inside info about overnight charging possibilities(we sleep comfortably in the car), restaurants, events, activities, wildlife viewing, or anything you think a couple of rubes from JAWJA might enjoy, please respond. I'd love to hear your ideas! Thanks.

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
  • Helpful
Reactions: FRC

FRC

Legendary Member 🏆
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So. sorry I wasted your time. My wife says, because of COVID uncertainty, we're not going to Canada this year. (Hey, why don't you morons that think not getting the vaccine is a good idea get your head out of your *** you're being selfish).

So, I'm going to Going to the Sun, and Selkirk, and who knows where else. If you live in those areas and are willing to welcome a deep south visitor, for a charge and a chat, hit me up. I'm shamelessly ready to talk Tesla with anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Reactions: GDN