Caliper painting

Hey fellow Tesla owners and prospective owners, I am planning on having my model 3 calipers painted. I know of a place that does a pretty good job on them, they are located in Scarborough. I found about these guys after a good friend of mine had his done with them and I thought they did a good job on his.

They currently have 9 different color choices, which you could see what the choices are on their website. They are currently offering several promotions, one of which is for Teslas. The regular price is $220 for any of the models (including the upcoming 3) but they are offering a promotional price of $180. This consists of calipers grinded/sanded & painted, decals added on, and rotors cleaned & painted black/silver.

They are called SpenceTire and their website is http://www.spencetire.com/home.html

They are appointment only and take an average of about 2 hours for a Tesla.

Last edited:

InElonWeTrust

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey fellow Tesla owners and prospective owners, I am planning on having my model 3 calipers painted. I know of a place that does a pretty good job on them, they are located in Scarborough. I found about these guys after a good friend of mine had his done with them and I thought they did a good job on his.

They currently have 9 different color choices, which you could see what the choices are on their website. They are currently offering several promotions, one of which is for Teslas. The regular price is $220 for any of the models (including the upcoming 3) but they are offering a promotional price of $180. This consists of calipers grinded/sanded & painted, decals added on, and rotors cleaned & painted black/silver.

They are called SpenceTire and their website is http://www.spencetire.com/home.html

If I were anywhere near that area, I'd be very interested. Thanks for sharing!

Country
Country

Why in the world would you do that? Red calipers indicate advanced brakes, and you would become a poser/imposter. Why would you do that? It seems like painting racing stripes on an antique car.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Why in the world would you do that? Red calipers indicate advanced brakes, and you would become a poser/imposter. Why would you do that? It seems like painting racing stripes on an antique car.
Of course you are right, yet red calipers look so good... :(

Nice post I was looking do this also. I looked online and I ran across a place in California the LA area called wrap bully's. they look nice and they do specialize cars like tesla also.

Thanks for posting!