Calamp Tracking Device

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

UK Techie

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Hi,

This company make commercial trackers which on other vehicles I have had to have fitted.

I was hoping for a more portable device but found out they only make them that can plug into a OBD port.

I don't suppose anyone has had to have a Calamp tracking device fitted?

Thanks

Jayc

Country
Country
Hi,

This company make commercial trackers which on other vehicles I have had to have fitted.

I was hoping for a more portable device but found out they only make them that can plug into a OBD port.

I don't suppose anyone has had to have a Calamp tracking device fitted?

Thanks

Tesla's have got next generation tracking systems in-buit so crooks have no chance. Anyone attempting unauthorised access gets automatically photographed and sent direct to the relevant authorities. And even if they somehow manage to get inside, the car locks them and self-drives them to the nearest police station where it emits a loud siren. There have also been a few cases in the past where crooks have managed to steal owners keys only to discover that the car can be remotely locked up and shut down with the thief still inside.