Buying European Convex Side View Mirror?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FYI I have those mirrors, did not go for the blinker in the mirror though.. took a moment to adjust but I find I appreciate the wider view. They felt pricy but I guess tough to judge, they weigh less than the OEM fwiw

Positive review overall though

radlaw

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FYI I have those mirrors, did not go for the blinker in the mirror though.. took a moment to adjust but I find I appreciate the wider view. They felt pricey but I guess tough to judge, they weigh less than the OEM fwiw
How does their weigh become a factor? I'm sure any weight difference is negligible.

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How does their weigh become a factor? I'm sure any weight difference is negligible.
The OEM mirrors weight noticeably more and I believe the glass is slightly thicker. I make no judgements about whether those are good or bad differences... ;)