Bumper guards for NYC parking garage

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I live in NYC and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a bumper guard for the model 3. I need to buy them for the front and back of the car. I have a valet parking service, and am concerned about someone not being careful. Thank you in advance for any advice.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've seen pool toys -the noodles in particular cut in half and attached to the walls of a garage where the door would bump, not sure about for the front. Maybe a concrete parking block like from a parking lot.

android04

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I used to have the same concern, but the ultrasonic sensors around the car seem pretty good. The car graphic on the center screen will show arcs around the part of the car that is close to an obstacle. The arc starts off white or grey and turns yellow, orange, and red depending on how close you get to the object. When you get close enough, it starts showing distance in inches from front or rear bumper (starting at around 32 inches). When you get REALLY close it will show "Stop" instead of inches.

Attachments

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I live in NYC and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a bumper guard for the model 3. I need to buy them for the front and back of the car. I have a valet parking service, and am concerned about someone not being careful. Thank you in advance for any advice.
I also suffer the plight of NYC garages and the unavoidable damage caused by the attendants. I'm picking up my Model 3 in less than 2 weeks and was wondering if you ever settled on a bumper protector. Also if anyone else who has any NYC parking garage experience has any recommendations, that would be amazing!

Thanks!

JBsC6

Country
Country
I tip big on the way in...that usually does the trick...

Always keep the car clean and shinny.

Always do a walk around that they can’t see as I tip again and pick up the car.