Bug: iOS App Climate

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Not sure if this is an issue with my in car temperature sensor or the app? I live in Chicago, Its 45 degrees outside and the app shows the temperature is 90 degrees in the car. I have white interior so for sure it is not. I attached a pic. Anyone else have this issue.

Attachments

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just to be on the safe side ... when you get in the car it’s definitely not hot?

Could be an issue with the sensor in the car. Do you use auto climate control? If so, does it abnormally run a high fan speed?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Just to be on the safe side ... when you get in the car it’s definitely not hot?

Could be an issue with the sensor in the car. Do you use auto climate control? If so, does it abnormally run a high fan speed?
Definitely not hot in car. Automatic climate control seems to work when in car?!?!

Country
Country
Upgraded to iOS 3.6.1 last night. Noticed climate bug soon after the app upgrade. Outside temp at 7:30 pm ET was 40F; car temp shown in app to be 81F with large vampire drain (10 miles range lost in 30 min.). Temp in car did not seem to be that warm. Re-booted phone and app several times, and performed 2-button soft car reset. First time use after re-boot, inside temp appeared to be accurate in app...but subsequent check-ins via app suggested higher temp. First time that I have seen this bug since getting our LR RWD Model 3 in Aug. 2018 and receiving several firmware (currently on 2018.39.7) and iOS app updates since delivery.