Budget for Model 3?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

My Model 3 Budget is...

Votes: 53 5.6%

Votes: 156 16.4%

Votes: 291 30.5%

Votes: 190 19.9%

Votes: 141 14.8%
  • Max it out baby!

Votes: 123 12.9%

• Total voters

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I applaud those of you getting the 3 and pushing the 60K price tag, assuming doesn't include the tax incentives.....
If you want more space and luxury, look into CPO or used Teslas... I am selling my 70D 2015 for the 3, will wait for AWD.
I mean absolutely no offense when I say this, but I wouldn’t take a new Model S 75D for the same price as my new Model 3 LR let alone a used one.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the S; but the size of the 3 is exactly what I’m after so it starts there and the 3 has in my opinion a better driving experience not to mention solutions for the quirks on the S (not that they’re deal breakers).

I really expect an interior refresh to come to the S soon.

Wooloomooloo

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I applaud those of you getting the 3 and pushing the 60K price tag, assuming doesn't include the tax incentives.....
If you want more space and luxury, look into CPO or used Teslas... I am selling my 70D 2015 for the 3, will wait for AWD.
To be honest the model S is a little too big for me, otherwise what you suggest would make some sense for me. I much prefer a smaller car.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I’d take a Midnight Silver S100D though... :D
Same money, sure I guess but of course that’s actually exactly double.

To get the S100D the way I would want it is $113,000, literally exactly double.

It’s the only way to match Model 3 range.

I would never take a bigger model with less options, so I’m always inclined to take the lower model loaded but again that’s also partly because I like the size and driving dynamics.

Jbcarioca

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I would instantly buy a Pxx3 that had a nice light colour interior, 350 mile RR and a match to the performance of my P85DL. I'd pay $100,000 if that is what it would take. I simply want a smaller car not a lesser one.