Boston Area Tesla Approved Body Shops - experiences

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Slumbreon

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
While they currently have no review stars on Tesla’s website, a strong recommendation from a Model S owner led me to Carl’s Collision Center in Fall River, MA to repair a scratch and some clearcoat blemishes. Dropped it off this morning, so can’t yet comment on the work, but they have been extremely responsive and professional so far and they were running a a very smooth and professional operation on site.

As an example, after showing the staff member the nuances of the key card and door release, while waiting for my Lyft, I saw the staff member go back into the car with some paper. He had made signs explaining which buttons to press and where to place the card with arrows and taped them to the steering wheel and doors to ensure any techs would know what to do. Immediately made me feel they were going to take good care of the car.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Only just seeing this now, but we've used Hollis Autobody in Ashland, MA for all our clients--and are a Tesla approved local bodyshop. We currently have three Teslas over there (to repair factory defects), receiving anything from a full vehicle respray to just a bumper, and have yet to have any issues. Tim is our point of contact over there and has been excellent to deal with.

Cintoman

Country
Country
For me in RI, I have a work order to get a few scratches on my front right fender, a scuff on the driver's side lower rocker panel, and 2 small dimple dents on the rear license plate body panel done at Curreri Collision Center over in Johnston, RI. I've been talking to Richard over there for quite some time and he never fails to answer his cell phone every time I call him. The owner has checked out my car 2x and he is meticulous with getting things done perfect. They seem to have a great work ethic, love Teslas, and the place looks well run. I can't comment yet on the work as I have yet to drop it off, but I'll post once it's done.

--Cintoman