Boston Area / Massachusetts Thread

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

EVmatch: the Airbnb of EV charging.

RonR_Model3

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience with car detailers in the Boston area with their model 3's or Y's? In the past with my combustion cars I would have the cars detailed every 18 months or so by the dealers when it was in for service, but since my Model 3 has needed almost no service at all I've been missing that. I know that I could do this myself, and might just do that this summer when the weather is nicer. But wanted to see if anyone on here had advice on any quality detail shops in the area that they trust with their cars. My main concern, I guess, would be the wood trim and just basically their knowledge of working the car (opening the doors, and moving the car in and out of a shop).

Thanks in advance.
I've dealt with Rick Nelson at Unique Car Care (https://uccboston.com) for a number of years now and can vouch that he does fantastic work. Last I knew his shop was in Andover, but I believe he may have split off from the folks in Andover since he's listed as being in Middleton.

Although I can't speak about them personally, Quintessential Car Care in Burlington (https://www.qcarcare.com) looks like they specialize in Tesla. The reviews for them look fantastic, but again, I don't have any first hand knowledge.

ianatqcarcare

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm curious to see if anyone has any experience with car detailers in the Boston area with their model 3's or Y's? In the past with my combustion cars I would have the cars detailed every 18 months or so by the dealers when it was in for service, but since my Model 3 has needed almost no service at all I've been missing that. I know that I could do this myself, and might just do that this summer when the weather is nicer. But wanted to see if anyone on here had advice on any quality detail shops in the area that they trust with their cars. My main concern, I guess, would be the wood trim and just basically their knowledge of working the car (opening the doors, and moving the car in and out of a shop).

Thanks in advance.
Good evening! I am the General Manager of Q Car Care in Burlington, MA. As mentioned..we specialize in anything Tesla..and I'm a fellow Model 3 owner, myself!

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding car care for your Tesla..feel free to call or text me any time at the number in my signature!

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Good evening! I am the General Manager of Q Car Care in Burlington, MA. As mentioned..we specialize in anything Tesla..and I'm a fellow Model 3 owner, myself!

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding car care for your Tesla..feel free to call or text me any time at the number in my signature!

Welcome! I've seen lots and lots of folks recommend Q around the various Tesla forums etc...I will have to drop in for a visit someday when we are released into the wild again

sraatc17

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

This is great, it looks like your shop is a 2 minute walk to my in-laws house. I'll likely be making an appointment for the spring, once we get rid of the snow and salt on the roads.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.