BOOM, it's HERE

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
When is the ETA after config?

and FYI - this basically means limited/no further invites for US customers for the near future.

sean_white

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Congrats to you! I can't wait for my turn.

BTW, I tried to get a peek at the 3 in Yorkdale last weekend but unfortunately they had it in for servicing the day I was there. The rep I talked to said that it took a beating from the scores of excited & anxious individuals coming in to check out. I also asked about the timing of Canadian reservations opening and he indicated that it was just around the corner so I guess he was correct!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When is the ETA after config?

and FYI - this basically means limited/no further invites for US customers for the near future.
I don't think it means that. No reason why some cars can't go to Canada while they continue to go to the US. Could be gaming the US tax credit. Could just be the natural course of distributing cars.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I don't think it means that. No reason why some cars can't go to Canada while they continue to go to the US. Could be gaming the US tax credit. Could just be the natural course of distributing cars.
Based on @Troy 's calculations, there is a VERY slim margin for pushing the 200k mark to Q3. Unless our calculations are WAY off, Tesla will need to shift a LOT of production internationally for Q2 to have any hope of benefitting most of the reservationists

Justmurr

Country
Country
Same here, just finished my order!! Felt like PA was being forgotten, congrats Trev (and to me and all others getting their invites today)

Red,aero & EAP...

Boom goes the dynamite!