Body/interior trim seal gap

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That slight gap is against the plastic dash part - no sealing will happen there, I would think you are OK. The sealing happens when the door comes in contact with the seal and the metal behind the seal, not the plastic dash.

Trainman37

Country
Country
This is on the B-pillar of the car near the bottom. It isn't the main point of seal, no, but if it were raining and the door were open, there is a higher chance of water easily making it between the trim pieces and gasket and end up in wiring/frame area.

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did you try prying it away gently and letting fall back into place?

Trainman37

Country
Country
I have tried prying it away/letting it gall back into place. It actually started when I notocen some of the gasket was tucked under the plastic and most was on top of the plastic.