Bluetooth questions

Ferd Ball

Country
Country
Version 2018.10.5
I have a few Bluetooth questions:

1) Does anyone else have problems with intermittent problems with the door unlock feature?

2) I have the expected "Tesla Model 3" entry in my phones bluetooth device list. But there are 4 additional entries. They have ID's starting with "S6fe543d65a0xxxxx." Does anyone know what these are for?

Thanks!

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I didn't see the type of phone you had but I read something on another forum about Android bluetooth settings for the Tesla app. Sorry but I can't remember which forum or what settings needed changing. It might be "allow background data". To get there hold down on the Tesla app, select app info, click on mobile data and see it that is turned on.

phigment

Country
Country
Version 2018.10.5
I have a few Bluetooth questions:

2) I have the expected "Tesla Model 3" entry in my phones bluetooth device list. But there are 4 additional entries. They have ID's starting with "S6fe543d65a0xxxxx." Does anyone know what these are for?

Thanks!
The car has multiple bt transceivers... Left, right, trunk, and inside I think.

jym

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am new to this forum and awaiting delivery of my Tesla 3. Question: I have bluetooth hearing aids that give me intermittent problems and require my doing a hard reset on my iphone 8. Anyone have bluetooth hearing aids, and if so, have you had any issues with the car bluetooth interface with car interfaces or other operations? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

jym

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My phone key keeps disconnecting and when I try voice telephone commands it says “try again”. Any suggestions?