Blue Model3 in Green Bay WI?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SwaggerWagon

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey all, first time I’ve seen an M3 in Wisconsin. Was just transitioning from I-41 North onto 172 West towards Green Bay airport when a pair of DRLs going the other direction caught my eyes. Low and behold, a blue Model 3! Only time I’ve seen one so far was on vacation in San Francisco.

Is it anyone on this forum? Thought I’d say hi!

SwaggerWagon

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Well now there's one more in WI. White 3 in West Bend but I drive all over for work, so you might see it around. I saw a red one in West Bend the day after I picked mine up - blew my mind! But, when I talked to the DMV the guy there did say he had just registered 3 Tesla's the previous week - and this is just West Bend, no Milwaukee, so I guess we'll be seeing plenty around :)

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Well now there's one more in WI. White 3 in West Bend but I drive all over for work, so you might see it around. I saw a red one in West Bend the day after I picked mine up - blew my mind! But, when I talked to the DMV the guy there did say he had just registered 3 Tesla's the previous week - and this is just West Bend, no Milwaukee, so I guess we'll be seeing plenty around :)
Would love to understand your process to the DMV as I’m getting mine shortly. Did you have a trade by chance with Tesla?!?! Midnight Silver in the Brookfield area coming soon!

SwaggerWagon

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tesla gives you a temp plate good for 30 days, and will FedEx you the paperwork you need for the DMV. I’m still waiting for my paperwork, but went to the DMV to ask and they said just bring along the send to make sure you have everything. Then you register there and pay the WI sales tax at the DMV.

Would love to understand your process to the DMV as I’m getting mine shortly. Did you have a trade by chance with Tesla?!?! Midnight Silver in the Brookfield area coming soon!