Being prepared -- Emergency info print outs?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Nom

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hola - I think it's pretty cool that Tesla has the manual available on screen. But my mind drifts and I wonder about scenarios where I need a tow truck. Will the screen be working? Will the Tow truck know what to do (picture remote area, weak / no cell coverage)? I'm thinking about having printouts of the instructions / rules for tow trucks and folding up and putting in the compartment between the seats. Wondering if anyone has done something similar - other important info to include for other scenarios?

Nom

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yup fair for most circumstances, but you missed the weak or no cell phone coverage part of my note. Or, perhaps my wife is driving and frankly, she is not as into the details of the car .... she just wants to drive it, get from point A to point B, and does not do things like visit forums like this or play with all that the car has to offer. I'm thinking of having something very handy for her to be able to leverage.

Unless

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You can save the manual on your phone via adobe acrobat or whatever and make it an offline option.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yup fair for most circumstances, but you missed the weak or no cell phone coverage part of my note.
Download it to your phone right now.

I'm thinking of having something very handy for her to be able to leverage.
I mean, if you want to print it out, go ahead.
But honestly, I've never had a tow-truck driver ask to see my owner's manual before dragging my car up onto the flatbed.