Bay Area meetup - Concord supercharger - June 17 - 2pm

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Dang it! I’m going to be 2000 miles away, hopefully getting together with MN owners like @mbrucem and @TheTony. Selfishly, I hope this date changes to after 6/26, or we’ll just have to do it again later this summer.

Oddly enough, I will be at this exact location tonight. Mikuni just opened their new Concord location across the parking lot from the SC (according to a Google maps anyway). So we will be there this evening for yummy sushi and Tan Tan Men ramen soup to celebrate my daughter escaping 7th grade unscathed and with straight A’s. The same daughter that stood in line with me at 6AM 800 days ago. :)

Joaquin

Country
Country
Dang it! I’m going to be 2000 miles away, hopefully getting together with MN owners like @mbrucem and @TheTony. Selfishly, I hope this date changes to after 6/26, or we’ll just have to do it again later this summer.

Oddly enough, I will be at this exact location tonight. Mikuni just opened their new Concord location across the parking lot from the SC (according to a Google maps anyway). So we will be there this evening for yummy sushi and Tan Tan Men ramen soup to celebrate my daughter escaping 7th grade unscathed and with straight A’s. The same daughter that stood in line with me at 6AM 800 days ago. :)

View attachment 9973
Yep, of course we can do it again! Enjoy the sushi tonight :)

I should have my car by then; if I do, I'm in.
Hey @Brett , did you already got it? If not you are welcome to come also, like @Kizzy .

Only 1 week left, neighbors! :)

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yep, of course we can do it again! Enjoy the sushi tonight :)

Hey @Brett , did you already got it? If not you are welcome to come also, like @Kizzy .

Only 1 week left, neighbors! :)
Sushi, ramen and service were great. Parking lot was a zoo. Totally forgot to find the Superchargers. We were late for a movie. Have fun next weekend.

akomlik

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

teslarob

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think it would be great if we can get all the cars parked together, close to the supercharger, and ordered by color :D
There should be parking parallel to the freeway just around the corner from where the superchargers are located. Probably won't be many other vehicles since it's the back of the businesses. Looking forward to it!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
If you guys don't mind, I'd love to show up. I'm a reservation holder from the Sacramento area, trying to decide which color to get once it's time to configure. If you all have a variety of colors, I'd like to see them all side-by-side.

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would totally come to this, but we're taking off on a diving vacation tonight.
Take pictures, please?
Hopefully someone else will represent black for me.
Happy Father's Day, all you dads out there..

Ken Voss

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looking forward to meeting all of you..... See you at 2:00 today, my specs are:
- Red
- 19" Sport Wheels
- Side windows tinted with Crystalline 50%
- PPF & Cquartz