Bay Area meetup - Concord supercharger - June 17 - 2pm

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Joaquin

Country
Country
Hi Guys!

It seems that very soon all day 1 reservation holders will have our Model 3 delivered in Fremont.

Testing the waters here for a possible meet of fellow forum members this summer (June?).

Any takers?

Joaquin

Country
Country
Come on bay area owners!

It's just about getting together, compare cars modifications/tints/wheels/interior and have ideas for our cars from first hand experience.

Also a good occasion to swap charging cables, or just put a face to all this Internet strangers that share a common interest :)

For those who are already onboard (great!), what place do you think is best? Maybe a supercharger with some nice installations to grab a coffee while we talk and charge would be Ideal. Which one do you recommend?

Ken Voss

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am in the east bay so Dublin would be most convenient for me but love driving this car so I am open to any Bay area location.

teslarob

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm in! It'd be great to meet all of you in person :)

The Concord Supercharger is relatively new, and is in new large shopping area. I don't drink coffee, but I'd image there's at least one Starbucks around (isn't there always one nearby?).

Joaquin

Country
Country
The Concord Supercharger is relatively new, and is in new large shopping area. I don't drink coffee, but I'd image there's at least one Starbucks around (isn't there always one nearby?).
I'm ok with any of them. Do you know if it's usually crowded? If it's near a shopping center, maybe it is...

Is there any around with one of those nice lounges?

BTW I don't drink coffe either, but I just got used to the expression ;)

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
June 17 is good but just an FYI it's Father's Day so not sure it would be the best in case folks wanna spend the day with their families. Of course... Father's Day in a Tesla would be a great day for some sooo I leave it up to the group. :)

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Kizzy, I'm afraid that, if you don't have your car by that date, you will be jealous of us all there :p

Of course you are welcome to come ;)
I'm totally going to squee. I saw 7 3s (over half of them on a truck) on my trip today to my org's office in Oakland and I just couldn't keep my excitement inside.