Bad news from SEC as reported by French newspaper Le Monde

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
The well known French newspaper reported today about several inquiries opened by SEC against Tesla.
https://www.lemonde.fr/entreprises/...du-gendarme-de-la-bourse_5343248_1656994.html
If you have other information on that subject it could be helpful to share with us
Unfortunately, the press is too often full of clickbaity titles that sound like ‘bad news’. Mostly this is indicative of the T≡SLA hating positions and pressure from shorts to bring the stock (if not the company down).

I am not suggesting that this SEC inquiry is not yet another source of headaches for Elon and the T≡SLA management. Yet another element to put this in perspective is the fact Model 3 production is firmly operating at a 5+k per week level, with a path to 6-8k in future months. The impact on T≡SLA margins, expected to be positive as of Q3, is likely to be significant and that is super good news! :)

Samsaggace

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I understand quite well how it works between Elon and all the speculators around Tesla shares !!
It’s clear that SEC inquiries are not real “bad” news.
I am more worried by Elon’s physical status as related in the press during his NYT interview. This guy is working 120 h/w !!
If you compare Tesla to Apple, Steve was very well surrounded especially by smart financial and industrial experts. Elon looks quite alone in his Company in charge of all aspects.
I am also a pure Elon’s fan but we should open our eyes and follow carefully Model 3 production rates.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If you compare Tesla to Apple, Steve was very well surrounded especially by smart financial and industrial experts. Elon looks quite alone in his Company in charge of all aspects.
Tesla and SpaceX are full of talented, smart people. The problem is that Elon wants to be involved in all aspects. I wouldn't even call him a micromanager - it's different. He doesn't want to "manage" what everyone does - he wants to be the designer and engineer all the time. It just doesn't scale. I hope he finds a way to make it work. He's got to let go more, and trust the people he's hired to do good things.