Back side window sunshades

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
I'm wondering if anyone has found a rear back side window sunshade that works with the auto rollup/rolldown. I've gotten a few from amazon but they are all too big for the Model 3's rear window and get caught when you open the door.

I'll be eventually doing a rear tint but need something in the back for the kiddos until I get that done. Anybody have any recommendations? Thanks!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm wondering if anyone has found a rear back side window sunshade that works with the auto rollup/rolldown. I've gotten a few from amazon but they are all too big for the Model 3's rear window and get caught when you open the door.

I'll be eventually doing a rear tint but need something in the back for the kiddos until I get that done. Anybody have any recommendations? Thanks!
Out of curiosity — why not just get the tint done? You should be able to move quickly on that and you wouldn’t need to contend with the window drop and it’s impact on your shade.

Country
Country
I'll probably end up tinting pretty soon, I was just wondering if there would be an easy stopgap solution until then. I still need to figure out which shop to go to, what % of tint and then find a good time I can let the car sit for 24 hours to let the tint dry.

byee

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll probably end up tinting pretty soon, I was just wondering if there would be an easy stopgap solution until then. I still need to figure out which shop to go to, what % of tint and then find a good time I can let the car sit for 24 hours to let the tint dry.
did you find anything that worked? went through some Amazon ones but that back window side window is shorter than most, especially with the drop! i have a feeling that even with tint will need some shade when the direct sun hits the baby in the face!