Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Awesome mats for the model 3

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Lady Sprite Blue 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
[MOD EDIT] - Sorry folks, but a spammer got through. We banned the user, but forgot to delete the post.
In the interests of NOT deleting the follow-on posts, the advertising content has been deleted, but the thread will remain (and probably die a quick death).

Advertising of products is only allowed with prior approval, and only within select forums and/or threads.

#3 ·
I'm curious to hear from this brand new forum member with only one post. These look exactly like unbranded Maxpider mats. Unbranded or complete ripoff.

#5 · (Edited)
Well what ever they are , The Max Maxpider mats are not very durable . So how good could a copy be? I wore a spot threw the top laminate on the drivers side mat, In 9200miles / 7 months of driving. I usually where sneakers or socks just covering my feet . Not boots or hard sole shoes ! These were purchased from partscatalog.com . They have responded quickly 2 weeks ago . I just wrote them again. after 17 days of silence . They are waiting on Maxpider to respond. I'll give them another week . My guess is they may not stand behind their product. If so I will go back the a known good USA manufacture . Cheers _PTE_ Mesh Wood Grey Road surface Beige
Jeans Grille Black Textile Wood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.