• yes, for a few hours/drives in bad weather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only have had the warning while in the garage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Country
Country
Just happened to me today. Clear day no rain. Reboot didnt help so I drove to work without autopilot, TACC adjacent car graphics, speed limit etc. Like an animal.

I parked the car and will see what happens when I drive home. Remote access was also dead but is working now.

Back to normal for ride home tonight

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just happened to me today. Clear day no rain. Reboot didnt help so I drove to work without autopilot, TACC adjacent car graphics, speed limit etc. Like an animal.

I parked the car and will see what happens when I drive home. Remote access was also dead but is working now.

First World Problems:

I no longer have cruise, autopilot, or any cameras working. Also their are not lane markings on the screen. Was fine yesterday. Woke up this morning for a 10 hour road trip, and no cruise, autopilot, or cameras. Powered off, reset several times. I read in another forum it could be due to a corrupt flash drive. I have since removed that, Same thing. I’m hoping it comes back before the drive home. I did setup an appt with Tesla. I’ll post if anything changes... and watch if anyone has any similar issues, suggestions, or solutions. :)

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've had this a couple of time now, daytime, clear weather. Lights stay on and no autopilot functions. First time I could not fix it with several re-boots, manual power down, park, walk away, nothing worked. 2nd time a reboot while driving seemed to fix it. Also had a couple that were momentary, lasted less than a minute then started working again. I've submitted bug reports a couple of times but since I'm not the only one I'm sure it's just a firmware update away from getting better.....or worse!!!...LOL:)