Autopilot 2.0 (2.5) OFFICIAL THREAD

How much do you trust Autopilot?

• I didn't purchase it.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I don't trust it at all and have decided not to use it.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I use it, but I constantly worry it will do something unexpected.

Votes: 39 27.5%
  • I'm comfortable with it and use it regularly, but I wouldn't use it with kids in the car.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • I'm comfortable with it and use it regularly, even with the kids in the car.

Votes: 84 59.2%

• Total voters

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Dan Detweiler maybe but they said it was more of a product so I think it's Tesla Vision that will make it's way into Model S and X before Model 3 production starts. The best part is that the software they make for it will largely be ready for when the car is out so we're beneficiaries of all the advancements and bug fixes!

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Folks, let's keep all discussions about the new this evening in this thread please.

Thanks

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
@Dan Detweiler maybe but they said it was more of a product so I think it's Tesla Vision that will make it's way into Model S and X before Model 3 production starts. The best part is that the software they make for it will largely be ready for when the car is out so we're beneficiaries of all the advancements and bug fixes!
Then why the direct reference by Elon to Model 3 Reveal Part 2?

Dan

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
There is no live stream. It's a conference call and you have to be invited.

We've been given credential to participate and I will report after the embargo lifts :)

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Glad I tempered my expectations lol, something didn't add up! I guess that means Elon never intended a second reveral he was more thinking of an AP reveal to discuss the hardware in the S/X/3

Jayc

Country
Country
Okay so when EM said at reveal pt 1 that the missing bits of details of Model 3 dash will be clear after pt 2, what was that all about? Doesn't add up..