Auto Detailing - DFW

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

jasonm163

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey guys, Tesla owner in north fort worth (Keller) and I have started detailing cars on the side (mostly weekend mornings) and wanted to see if anyone has any interest in getting their car done. Trying to focus on higher end cars where the owner really cares about the extra effort in hand detailing vs a car wash. I am a full time mechanical engineer during the week so this is really just an interest I have for detailing and making amazing cars look their best. Basically I come to your house and all I need is a water connection and electrical outlet, you get to sick back and relax.

Hopefully this was the proper place to list this and I'm not breaking any rules. If you are interested please feel free to PM me or respond to this post. I already have several people lined up!

Reactions: 1 person