ATX Delivery Video

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
My timing couldn't have better on Friday. I had a hunch deliveries would be starting soon, and I was sure Austin would be a location most likely to see one of the first.

The showroom is on the way home from work, so I decided I would do a drive by the lot to see if I spotted anything.

I did a drive thru of the lot, and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I was on the lookout for "the nose". As I was about to drive off, I looked into the delivery garage and there was @RiggerJon's Model 3 sitting right there :)

I got out and they were kind enough to open the garage, and let me check out the car. It's a beauty. Seriously considering white over the blue after seeing it in person.

I grabbed a video of @RiggerJon and a Tesla employee driving off for the first test drive. He gave me permission to post this.

Can't wait to have mine.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Take a look at about 10 seconds into the video. Does it look like the bottoms of the passenger side doors extend beyond the door frame?

It doesn’t look that way drivers side...

Shadow, camera trick, or issue...?

jtdiddy

Country
Country
damn beautiful car. thinking about getting white too but getting my calipers and tesla logo painted or vinyl wrapped red.