Atlanta/Georgia Club Anyone?

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Hey gang, I think it is high time we get an active Tesla lovers/owners/fan club up and running.

Anyone interested in club drives, autocrosses, social get togethers, holiday parties? I know there are thousands of Tesla owners and fans just in the metro Atlanta area. I see lots of social media posts and threads but I haven't been able to find an active club that sponsors events. Anyone else interested in organizing an initial interest get together somewhere to evaluate the interest level and maybe hash out some details? I'm ready to get this ball rolling...anyone else?

Let's do this!

Dan

(p.s. If I have missed something and there is already an active club feel free to point me in the right direction and I will delete this thread.)

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
also, there currently is no official Tesla Owners Club in GA (closest are FL and a couple in SC) so maybe you should look into organizing toward the goal of becoming a recognized Tesla charter.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country

SR22pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would love that. There used to be Tesla guys who would get together in north Atlanta but nothing recently. Fire and Brimstone has Tesla chargers and the owner has a Tesla.

SR22pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I am not really able to find anything on Facebook that represents an active club. I have contacted Tesla about what it takes to get on the list of approved "Tesla Owners Clubs" that they list on their web site. I haven't heard back yet. If one does not exist yet I would like to see about forming an owners group (or just enthusiasts) that can put together gatherings of various types and events to promote both our cars and EVs in general. Not quite sure where to start.

Dan

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Monthly meetings are in Atlanta but they are not Tesla specific (not that it matters).

Happy to works towards starting one if there’s enough interest.
Let's see how this goes on Saturday. Join us if you can for an gathering at Fire and Brimstone in Alpharetta at 1:30. Any and all Tesla owners/fans/enthusiasts are more than welcome!

Dan