AO or Kenriko Console Wraps?

Gunn

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Take a look at @teslabros as well, have theirs on my 3 and it's a great fit.

TeslaBros

I'm not knocking AO or Kenriko but it's worth looking at all the available options, I went with TB as they were able to give me the color I wanted (FYI, matte silver to match the dashboard trim)

Greg Appelt

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have AO center console white carbon fiber wrap. Love it and fits perfect. Cup holder = read instructions!!!. I tried Kenriko for door handle wraps and they were too small and nowhere near the body color.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Take a look at @teslabros as well, have theirs on my 3 and it's a great fit.

TeslaBros

I'm not knocking AO or Kenriko but it's worth looking at all the available options, I went with TB as they were able to give me the color I wanted (FYI, matte silver to match the dashboard trim)
$300!?!😳 and that’s not even with the custom color upgrade charge I’m sure you paid.

Ski

Gunn

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
$300!?!😳 and that’s not even with the custom color upgrade charge I’m sure you paid.
Er... the Center Console wrap is not $300, that is for the chrome delete package which they just launched.

Try searing their website again and you will find their center console wrap to be either $45 or $85 depending on the type of wrap you get (and it's ONLY the wood grain that is $85, the rest are $45).

AO - Pete

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Just to add, we'll cut any color, it's all selectable on the website, just a $10 fee if it's not one of our standard colors.

Also, none of these options are bad; we're all a bit different in the approach, but that's all. Just steer clear of the much cheaper kits you'll see on eBay/Amazon; 3M do no distribute 1080 vinyl in China, so it's either a cheap vinyl, or a fake.

lairdb

Country
Country
I did the Kenriko and also appreciated the spare cupholder piece, though I think AO has it right: all the tier 1 suppliers are pretty similar. Other considerations: AO has a presence here; Kenriko has a presence on TMC; Kenriko releases all his designs for free.

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Kenriko also has a presence here.
I found out about @kenriko and his items here on TOO and went with him for my center console after reading positive reviews. Very pleased with it and Kenriko's customer service. And I actually needed the +1 for the cup holder area because I've never done this sort of thing and really botched my first install. (Edit THE HORROR! )

That being said, I've heard great things about AO as well and would feel comfortable and confident ordering from them as well.