Anyone with a model x on lease

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Country
Hello, my wife and I are looking for a used model X that has AP2 hardware. If anyone has or knows of someone that might be returning their vehicle at the end of their lease or is looking to sell their current model X please reply to this post.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello, my wife and I are looking for a used model X that has AP2 hardware. If anyone has or knows of someone that might be returning their vehicle at the end of their lease or is looking to sell their current model X please reply to this post.
It might be pretty hard to find a used one with AP2 hardware since it’s within a typical 3 year lease period.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
you probably are aware, but keep in mind, you will be limited to Canadian Teslas. You can not import a US Tesla and get it registered in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.