Anyone with a Jan-Mar estimate gotten invite to configure?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

NJ3

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Me neither for DEC-FEB. But I aslo know an owner who reserved just after the reveal here in TX but he has not gotten an invite either. His window is NOV-JAN
I just spoke to a Tesla rep on the phone and she said I should receive my invite this month for sure since I have a Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 delivery window. She said there should be more invites sent out really soon. Not sure how true this is because I've heard a lot of different information from the Tesla reps. But I'm hoping I receive my invite soon.

rareohs

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
BMW extended my i3 lease for 2 months pretty easily, give BMWFS a call.
They told me I was only allowed *one* two month extension, but they extended by lease *another* two months when I asked what it would cost to buy the car at the end of lease (something I have no intention of doing)
I already did one 2-mo extension, which ends next week. I may try to see what I can get them to do though!

I seriously just want it to be 2021 already; when the $30-60k window for EVs will include BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, VW, etc....

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A little update from the spreadsheet:
export-jpg.4956

The response rate of invited reservations is about 20 times higher than the not yet invited group. So multiply the not yet invited number by 20 for comparison.

Data is incomplete as many of the people deferring did not enter a estimated date.

Attachments

Last edited:

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just spoke to a Tesla rep on the phone and she said I should receive my invite this month for sure since I have a Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 delivery window. She said there should be more invites sent out really soon. Not sure how true this is because I've heard a lot of different information from the Tesla reps. But I'm hoping I receive my invite soon.
Well that is encouraging. I can see that happening for you since you are a current owner, but as for me being a non-owner in TX and no other non-owners anywhere have gotten an invite, I see that as not likely

NJ3

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Well that is encouraging. I can see that happening for you since you are a current owner, but as for me being a non-owner in TX and no other non-owners anywhere have gotten an invite, I see that as not likely
It is becoming frustrating because of the uncertainties but I know it will all be worth it.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
It will be. some days I am tired of waiting (driving a LEAF in the cold) and others I am hopeful that it will be soon (that is today)
Good news is, each day that passes reduces the wait... by one day... ;)

I have not attempted to count the # of days I still have to wait... :D

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I sent a direct message to ask her to describe the person she talked to. This will allow me to narrow down who it was from the over 60 people that showed up on New Year's Eve Day (and obviously Tesla obsessed)
Ok... Results are inconclusive.

We went through the list of folks that matched her description and the only other one I can think of that matched it had a Model X in the family. (could be "husband's" car.) OR the person could have opted NOT to take a ride with me in my car.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Ok... Results are inconclusive.

We went through the list of folks that matched her description and the only other one I can think of that matched it had a Model X in the family. (could be "husband's" car.) OR the person could have opted NOT to take a ride with me in my car.
Thanks for checking, Dennis. Could be a misunderstanding on mbagirl00’s part.
Felt a bit ‘early’ at this point to see a non-owner invite I guess.

mkg3

Country
Country
It is becoming frustrating because of the uncertainties but I know it will all be worth it.
Would have thought that Georgia losing to Alabama be more frustrating.... :)

On a good note, I noticed a new TM3 in my neighborhood this morning. Obviously parked outside overnight (all wet) with paper plate (White w/19"s).

When TMX was first released, as soon as I noticed one, within a few weeks, there were many around so hope things are looking up.

I'm Feb to April (4/1/16 online, CA non-Tesla owner). Our soon to be 15 yrs old will be 16 in April and our plan is to give him my wife's car so that she can drive TM3. Hope it happens in time....

Bryan@Peachstate Detail

TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Decatur, GA delivery center reported to have 9 Model 3s sitting "on the lot." One VIN matched up to a client of mine and his delivery appointment is 1/23. Another client of mine reports a delivery date of 1/22. Another received his VIN and they told him to expect mid February delivery. No VIN here yet, so I expect mid February at the earliest. All current Tesla owners.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A little update from the spreadsheet: View attachment 4956

The response rate of invited reservations is about 20 times higher than the not yet invited group. So multiply the not yet invited number by 20 for comparison.

Data is incomplete as many of the people deferring did not enter a estimated date.
Wow, there's so many useful statistics on this page of your spreadsheet! I wasn't aware of all this. I added my info.