I am a Jan-Mar holder and I am hoping I will get mine in June. If I can't get mine by the end of June I am going to assume the worst for Tesla as they can't burn money forever, not delivering cars, without going bankrupt. My leased 5 year old Fit EV expires June 3, and if it looks much longer than that I am looking at plan B for another EV. Just not a whole lot of EV choices right now. I really don't want another economy car packaged as an EV, aka Bolt.