Anyone with a Jan-Mar estimate gotten invite to configure?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

JATL

Country
Country
I am a Jan-Mar holder and I am hoping I will get mine in June. If I can't get mine by the end of June I am going to assume the worst for Tesla as they can't burn money forever, not delivering cars, without going bankrupt. My leased 5 year old Fit EV expires June 3, and if it looks much longer than that I am looking at plan B for another EV. Just not a whole lot of EV choices right now. I really don't want another economy car packaged as an EV, aka Bolt.
I’m in the same boat. Leaf lease ends in June but hoping they will let me continue month to month. They have already extended me a year month to month. Fingers crossed I can keep it going until I get the M3.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m in the same boat. Leaf lease ends in June but hoping they will let me continue month to month. They have already extended me a year month to month. Fingers crossed I can keep it going until I get the M3.
Same here... my 2015 Chrysler 300S lease is up in July and hope to go month-to-month after that if needed. Haven't called them (Ally Bank) yet. Full tax credit will be ALMOST guaranteed at this point through Q3, so that works well with my lease timeline as long as they make enough 3's by then to actually get my invite. :rolleyes:

rareohs

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My i3 lease ends next week.

When I signed for it 2 yrs ago I was hopefully would have the model3 by now, bah!!

mig

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My i3 lease ends next week.

When I signed for it 2 yrs ago I was hopefully would have the model3 by now, bah!!
BMW extended my i3 lease for 2 months pretty easily, give BMWFS a call.
They told me I was only allowed *one* two month extension, but they extended by lease *another* two months when I asked what it would cost to buy the car at the end of lease (something I have no intention of doing)

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
BMW extended my i3 lease for 2 months pretty easily, give BMWFS a call.
They told me I was only allowed *one* two month extension, but they extended by lease *another* two months when I asked what it would cost to buy the car at the end of lease (something I have no intention of doing)
Do you know if they will extend it for just 1 month? My i3 lease is up Feb. 28. My hope is that I will be invited to configure early Feb. and the car is delivered by end of Mar. Thanks.

mig

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do you know if they will extend it for just 1 month? My i3 lease is up Feb. 28. My hope is that I will be invited to configure early Feb. and the car is delivered by end of Mar. Thanks.
I'm not an expert, but they claimed to only extend by 2 months (I asked if I could go month-to-month, and they replied that they did not do that).

I'd give bmwfs a call now and discuss options. They were pretty friendly on the phone.

NJturtlePower

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I still show NOV17-JAN18 and still have no invite.:( . But to be honest I think I am waiting for the SR battery anyway.
Same here. Nov-Jan and no invite - and I check the site daily to see if I can configure. I'm in for the LR and as soon as I see it, I'll order.
Current Tesla Owners?

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hot from the press: a young lady, who was at the recent Meetup of the Orange County (CA) T≡SLA Owners Club (led by our friend @AEDennis ) mentioned on Teslarati that she talked to another early 3/31/16 lady reservation holder (not a current owner) who reportedly got her invitation to configure.

Dennis, were you aware of this and are you able to confirm? This would be the first such non-owner invitation mentioned if I’m not mistaken, no? That would be exciting!

NJturtlePower

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hot from the press: a young lady, who was at the recent Meetup of the Orange County (CA) T≡SLA Owners Club (led by our friend @AEDennis ) mentioned on Teslarati that she talked to another early 3/31/16 lady reservation holder (not a current owner) who reportedly got her invitation to configure.

Dennis, were you aware of this and are you able to confirm? This would be the first such non-owner invitation mentioned if I’m not mistaken, no? That would be exciting!
Doubtful considering the remaining current owners waiting from day-1 no? Sounds like a case of telephone to me. :cool:

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

I cannot confirm. I have to check.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That would be great. Do you know who the two ladies are? The one who posted on Teslarati (mbagirl00) and the other one who reportedly got the invite?
Anyone who rode in or drove our 3 I met. I know all the current members that joined the event and got introduced to the new ones and we had over at the event. However, we had over 70 people show up and I was in the car for almost five hours when we planned three hours for the meetup. I distinctly remember (mbagirl00 as she follows me on Twitter and corresponded with me before the event.)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Anyone who rode in or drove our 3 I met. I know all the current members that joined the event and got introduced to the new ones and we had over at the event. However, we had over 70 people show up and I was in the car for almost five hours when we planned three hours for the meetup. I distinctly remember (mbagirl00 as she follows me on Twitter and corresponded with me before the event.)
So, what do you make of her claim relative to the other lady. I have no reason not to believe it....

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So, what do you make of her claim relative to the other lady. I have no reason not to believe it....
I sent a direct message to ask her to describe the person she talked to. This will allow me to narrow down who it was from the over 60 people that showed up on New Year's Eve Day (and obviously Tesla obsessed)

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm in the Dec-Feb bunch. Nothing Yet. March 31 about 9:02am. None Tesla owner. In DC
Me neither for DEC-FEB. But I aslo know an owner who reserved just after the reveal here in TX but he has not gotten an invite either. His window is NOV-JAN